Top 10 Questions to Ask a Realtor in Los Angeles
What you should be really asking yourself is who the right real estate agency is that can help you navigate through a competitive market and guide you in making the right decisions with your hard earned money. This is one of the most important decision you’ll ever have to make when buying, selling or refinancing your home. Anyone can list a home online for sale and just wait for the fish to take the bait but the stakes are too high to limit your house’s exposure. Realtors may guide you to accept the wrong offer, show you homes you don’t qualify for because they do not understand financing. No offense to bus bench agents but at IEI Realty & Mortgages we add value by creating a one stop experience where we are the mortgage bank and the agency.
- Do you have knowledge of mortgage loans?
Can you tell me a rough estimated purchase amount I qualify for
with my income and credit scenario?
- How long have you been selling and buying real estate?
- Are you a Realtor?
Have you had a transaction similar to mine and what was the
process, timeline and outcome?
- What method and form of communication should I expect?
- How do I need to commit to the transaction process?
- What is your closing ratio?
- How much are my fees?
- How long will the process take from A-Z?